Recent Gmail chats
The following was a recent chat in Gmail. I feel this is useful information for everyone so it must be published.
me: People will dance for your enjoyment if you ask
3:11 PM Nephilim: and place singles in their underpants.
3:12 PM me: Nah, infact I only had one coworker unzip anything
Thankfully it was a she
Nephilim: huh?
me: sec
*** I forwarded him a bunch of emails during this time ***
3:15 PM Feeling spammed yet?
Nephilim: er... is this some kind of weird office competition to get the most people to dance for you or something?
3:16 PM or just one of your odd diversions?
3:17 PM me: Latter
It worked far better than I had imagined
3:20 PM Hopefully there are some fit ladies near you that you can try this on
3:21 PM Nephilim: no. mostly dudes. alas.
me: Lame. Most dudes can't dance anyways
3:22 PM Nephilim: yeah... so what, do you just walk up to people and ask them to dance for you? or is there more of a technique to it?
me: I sent a mass email
Never expected everyone on the list and more to come to my office and dance for me
3:23 PM Nephilim: so you just sent an email that said "don't be lame. come dance for me."?
3:24 PM me: No it said, work sucks come dance for my amusement
Or work is frustrating or something
Nephilim: ha!
i take it you didn't send that e-mail to your boss?
3:25 PM me: No
3:26 PM But I did get the head underwriter to come do the 'Walk Like an Egyptian' dance from the bengals
And she wasn't on the list either
Nephilim: you have a very strange effect on people.
3:27 PM me: Heh
I saw, 'Walk Like an Egyptian'
The sprinkler
The chicken
THe shopping cart
The mashed potato
The hula
And the beginning of some pole dancing
3:28 PM Oh and the butterfly
And what ever that Kidd and Play thing was
Nephilim: i don't even know half those dances.
me: Wuss
Boy thats a wierd one
Nephilim: what?
3:29 PM me: Calling someone a wuss cause they don't know a bunch of crappy dances >.<
Nephilim: yeah. this whole coversation is weird, if you ask me.
3:30 PM me: Hmm, its been a while since we have spoken hasn't it...
Nephilim: that's true. all our conversations are generally odd.
3:32 PM me: Yeah. Poor people near us
Nephilim: screw 'em.
hey, i gtg call my mom. it's her birthday so...
3:33 PM me: Werd til later
Nephilim: later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home